- What is an Accredited Specialist Personal Injury Lawyer?
- Why Do You Need an Accredited Specialist Personal Injury Lawyer?
- What Are the Benefits of Hiring an Accredited Specialist Lawyer?
- How Do You Find an Accredited Specialist Personal Injury Lawyer?
- What Qualifications Should You Seek in an Accredited Specialist Personal Injury Lawyer?
- What Questions Should You Ask an Accredited Specialist Lawyer?
- Find A Queensland Accredited Specialist Lawyer Nearby
You may question why you need an accredited specialist personal injury lawyer if you’ve suffered a personal injury. And if so, what makes a lawyer a specialist? This article will explore what it means to be a personal injury accredited specialist, why you might need one, and how to find the right one for your case.
What is an Accredited Specialist Personal Injury Lawyer?
In Queensland, the Queensland Law Society has recognised an accredited personal injury law specialist as having advanced expertise in personal injury law. This specialised accreditation is typically awarded to legal professionals after a rigorous assessment that evaluates the lawyer’s level of competency, including their knowledge, skills, and experience in litigating compensation.
The Queensland accreditation process:
- Acknowledges the lawyers’ exceptional skill and expertise in compensation law.
- Offers recognition as a leader in the legal industry.
- A recommended provider of personal injury legal services.
Why Do You Need an Accredited Specialist Personal Injury Lawyer?
Aren’t personal injury lawyers all the same? Why do I need an accredited specialist?
If you’ve suffered a personal injury, you may be entitled to compensation for your lost income, medical expenses, pain, suffering and other damages. Most people only have one injury claim in their lifetime, and their payout can be substantial. It makes sense that you want the best possible outcome.
Pursuing your legal entitlements in Queensland can be complex and fraught with pitfalls. This is where an accredited specialist personal injury lawyer can help. The Queensland Law Society has provided this mark of excellence, recognising them as having the knowledge, experience, and skills to:
- Negotiate with insurers
- Gather evidence
- And build a strong case for a superior result.
What Are the Benefits of Hiring an Accredited Specialist Lawyer?
When choosing the best lawyer for your personal injury compensation matter, it would be normal to question the benefits of hiring an accredited specialist. Think of it like this.
When you are sick, you visit a GP. If your doctor doesn’t have the knowledge and expertise to help you, they refer you to a specialist. This situation is similar to choosing a specialised injury lawyer.
A law society-recognised injury lawyer has superior knowledge and skills that will likely enhance the outcome of your case. They will give you your best chance of achieving a successful compensation payout and the desired result.
How Do You Find an Accredited Specialist Personal Injury Lawyer?
Finding a Queensland-accredited specialist personal injury lawyer can be challenging, but here are some simple options.
- Ask for a referral from friends, family members, or other professionals, such as your doctor or accountant.
- Check the Queensland Law Society website for a list of Accredited Specialists.
Once you’ve identified some potential lawyers, scheduling consultations to discuss your case and determine whether they’re a good fit for you is crucial.
Alternatively, contact Splatt Lawyers. Kerry Splatt is an Accredited Personal Injury Specialist Lawyer with decades of experience in winning personal injury claims for everyday people. Please find out why thousands of Queenslanders choose Kerry’s legal team to win their case.
What Qualifications Should You Seek in an Accredited Specialist Personal Injury Lawyer?
When choosing an accredited specialist personal injury lawyer, there are several qualifications you should look for, including:
- Accreditation by the Queensland Law Society
- Experience with successful outcomes for personal injury cases like yours
- A track record of winning
- Strong communication skills and a willingness to answer your questions and address your concerns
- Legal fees that are transparent and reasonable
What Questions Should You Ask an Accredited Specialist Lawyer?
When meeting with a Queensland-accredited specialist lawyer, you should ask questions to be sure you are making the best decision for your case. Here are some questions to consider:
- How long have you been practising as a personal injury specialist?
- What outcomes have you achieved in cases like mine?
- How much will it cost for you to handle my claim?
- What is your experience with my type of injury matter?
- What would be your legal strategy to get a successful payout?
- How do you keep me updated on progress?
- What might go wrong during the legal process?
What Types of Personal Injury Claims Can an Accredited Specialist Personal Injury Lawyer Handle?
An accredited specialist personal injury lawyer in Queensland has substantial expertise in managing various compensation claims, including:
- Workplace injuries
- Car accident injuries
- CTP insurance claims
- Slip and Fall injuries.
- Public transport injuries
- Motorbike accident injuries
- Pedestrian accident injuries
- Wrongful death claims
- Psychological injuries
Importantly, they deeply understand the requirements for a successful claim. At Splatt Lawyers, knowing if you can claim costs nothing, so contact us now for your free case review. Call Now – 1800 700 125.
How Much Does an Accredited Injury Lawyer Cost?
The cost of working with an accredited injury lawyer will rely on their level of experience and knowledge. You could expect a superior result for your personal injury compensation when making this choice, making the additional cost worthwhile.
However, at Splatt Lawyers, Kerry Splatt oversees all our legal files. He has developed a highly skilled team of lawyers who works with his guidance. You will have peace of mind knowing you are getting excellent legal advice. The good news is our standard fees and charges apply to all our personal injury legal matters.
We are a 100% No Win, No Fee Brisbane based law firm with Queensland-wide service. You owe us nothing until we win your case and nothing if we lose, and it’s free to get started.
What to do if I Think I have a Claim for Personal Injury?
At Splatt Lawyers, your comprehensive case evaluation is free. Contact us now to get started on 1800 700 125.
Find A Queensland Accredited Specialist Lawyer Nearby
When you want the best legal advice for your personal injury claim, it helps to find a Queensland-accredited specialist lawyer nearby. Choose your location now.