Prominent Queensland litigation legal practice Splatt Lawyers has opened a new Cairns law firm this week, making it more straightforward for people living in Far North Queensland to access an extensive range of expert personal injury legal services.
Splatt Lawyers has been helping Queenslanders injured in unforeseen accidents that were not their fault for nearly three decades. This new location means they can now offer superior service to residents of the greater Cairns region.
Kerry Splatt, the firm’s principal, said their new Cairns location would make it more convenient for local families to get informed legal insights for personal injury claims. “For more than 28 years, our accident lawyers have assisted clients in returning their lives to normal following a life-altering event. I’m happy we can now provide residents effective local legal help.”
“The opening of Splatt Lawyers Cairns indicates our growing commitment to justice for people living in FNQ”.
Cairns is a stunning North Queensland tropical location well known for its world-class coral reefs and ancient rainforests. This beautiful part of Australia will now have a dedicated locally-based lawyer who serves clients from Cape York to Mackay working out of the new Cairns office.
What is my claim worth?
Accredited Personal Injury Specialist Lawyer
Injured people in Far North Queensland can take comfort in knowing that Kerry Splatt, a Queensland Law Society Accredited Specialist Personal Injury Lawyer, oversees the management of all compensation matters. When you choose Splatt Lawyers Cairns for your case, you know you are in safe hands and can expect a sterling outcome.
Cairns 100% No Win No Fee Funding
Residents of the greater Cairns region can access the entire suite of Splatt Lawyer’s 100% No Win, No Fee legal services. Unlike some other personal injury lawyers, clients are only required to pay fees or costs once their injury claim is successful, thanks to their No Pay funding service.
You can rest easy knowing that even if you lose your case, you won’t be responsible for paying anything. Splatt Lawyers Cairns pays your medical treatment and rehabilitation costs until settlement, helping people transition through a challenging time.
Free Online Claim Check
Personal Injury Legal Services in Cairns QLD
Splatt Lawyer’s accredited personal injury specialists have comprehensive knowledge and experience to get your case moving and ensure you get the desired outcome. Splatt Lawyer’s legal services include:
- Work Injuries – Work Injuries or illnesses caused by your occupation could make you eligible for a QLD WorkCover claim.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents – You could make a CTP claim when a motor vehicle accident causes injury and emotional harm due to negligent driving.
- Public Place Accidents – Accidents in public spaces include slips, trips and falls, debris injuries, product injuries, animal bites, food poisoning and many more.
- Insurance Claim Litigation – Negotiating an insurance payout with a large insurance company can be particularly challenging. Having an expert personal injury lawyer on your side can be the difference between claim denial and accessing all your insurance benefits.
- Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) claims – You could make a successful TPD insurance claim when you can’t work anymore due to a long-term or permanent disability. The claim process is complex and best managed by a qualified disability insurance lawyer.
Splatt Lawyers Cairns Committed to Local Residents
No matter where they live, Far North Queensland residents can now access fast legal support from Splatt Lawyers Cairns. Anyone hurt in an accident or experiencing related emotional traumas can now get dependable legal representation from Cape York to Cardwell, Port Douglas, and the Atherton Tablelands. Contact the Splatt Lawyers Cairns team when you need expert legal advice for a personal injury claim with prompt assistance. Call Now 1800 700 125