Who can claim?

/Who can claim?

Who can claim?

Anyone who has sustained an injury whilst in Queensland may be entitled to claim compensation so long as there has been negligence on the part of another party (for example an employer, medical practitioner, land owner, landlord or motor vehicle driver to name but a few).

You are able to make a claim no matter where you live now, so long as the accident occurred whilst in Queensland and generally, was not longer than 3 years ago.

Minors are also able to appoint a litigation guardian (usually a parent) so that they too can lodge a claim for personal injuries compensation so as to protect their future interests.

If you have sustained an injury whilst in Queensland, please fill in the enquiry form on our Contact Page or call our helpline on 1800 700 125 for free legal advice.

2018-09-18T00:14:50+00:00 June 15th, 2018|