Kerry Splatt, BA, LLB (UQ), Qld Law Society, Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury Law.
Kerry Splatt is the firm’s Principal and was admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland and the High Court of Australia in 1982. Kerry is also admitted as a Solicitor of the High Court of England and Wales.
Kerry is able to act for clients with matters arising in both of these countries.
Kerry was an Associate to a former Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Queensland, a tutor in contract law at QUT and has volunteered at the Caxton Street Legal Service.
Kerry has also served on the following committees:
- Accredited Specialist Board of the Queensland Law Society;
- Queensland branch of the Australian Lawyers Alliance;
- Queensland Law Society Insurance Law Task Force – Working with the Queensland Government and Insurers in relation to the reform of Insurance Law;
- Consumer Law Committee of the Law Council of Australia;
- Queensland Law Society Court Practice and Procedure Committee;
Under Kerry’s leadership, our team of outstanding legal professionals are committed to maximising successful outcomes for our clients.
Free Case Assessment
Contact us to arrange a free case assessment. Fill out the form to get in touch – and please verify that you’re not a robot before submitting the form.